About Dr. Chelsea Roodvoets
Resilience Naturopathic was founded with a mission to not only to provide an alternative to those who struggle with mental health conditions, but to improve the way mental and behavioral healthcare is delivered in America. Everyone in our office, from our expert team of naturopathic doctors to our staff, has a personal mission to change the world for the better. We firmly believe that the best way to change the world is through helping others be their very best, so that they can use their talents to improve the world as well. Our highest calling is to help you to heal using safe, effective natural therapies, so that you too can accomplish your highest calling in life.
Dr. Chelsea Roodvoets, ND
“From a young age, Dr. Roodvoets has had a strong desire to help others and make a difference in the world. As a child she experienced the death of a close family member, which has since propelled her into healthcare and helping others prevent and relieve suffering.
After several years of helping others find relief from physical pain through massage therapy, yoga, and as a chiropractic assistant, she decided she was in need of a larger toolbox to really make the difference she wanted to make. It was then that she found naturopathic medicine and the ultimate game changer: homeopathy. Dr. Roodvoets spent much of her time and patient care hours in medical school devoted to the study and practice of homeopathy and was enthralled with the results from such a gentle but highly effective way to truly treat the whole person. She has continued to practice homeopathy with great success, has witnessed the benefits in herself and her family members and remains undeniably grateful for this modality.
Dr. Roodvoets is a wife and a mother of two boys. She enjoys experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen, exercise, yoga, nature, and spending time with family and friends.
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine – Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Arizona State University- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Wellness
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Assistant
- The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy – Acute and Chronic Prescribing Course
- Naturopathic Pyhsician – Private practice
- Chiropractic Assistant/Massage Therapist – Private Practice, Klassen Chiropractic
- Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association
What Patients are Saying
[sp_testimonials_slider design=”design-1″ dots=”false” arrows=”true” autoplay=”false” speed=”5000″ category=”22″ display_client=”false”]