Dr. Chelsea Roodvoets, ND
“From a young age, Dr. Roodvoets has had a strong desire to help others and make a difference in the world. As a child she experienced the death of a close family member, which has since propelled her into healthcare and helping others prevent and relieve suffering.
After several years of helping others find relief from physical pain through massage therapy, yoga, and as a chiropractic assistant, she decided she was in need of a larger toolbox to really make the difference she wanted to make. It was then that she found naturopathic medicine and the ultimate game changer: homeopathy. Dr. Roodvoets spent much of her time and patient care hours in medical school devoted to the study and practice of homeopathy and was enthralled with the results from such a gentle but highly effective way to truly treat the whole person. She has continued to practice homeopathy with great success, has witnessed the benefits in herself and her family members and remains undeniably grateful for this modality.
Dr. Roodvoets is a wife and a mother of three boys. She enjoys experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen, exercise, yoga, nature, and spending time with family and friends.
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine – Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Arizona State University- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Wellness
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Assistant
- The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy – Acute and Chronic Prescribing Course
- Naturopathic Pyhsician – Private practice
- Chiropractic Assistant/Massage Therapist – Private Practice, Klassen Chiropractic
- Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association
What clients are saying
Dr. Bahr is an amazing individual and a great doctor. Her knowledge is built on a foundation of genuine warmth and care for others. Her ability to support those in their healing process, physically, mentally, and emotionally, is hard to find in the medical community. As a patient, I felt like she connected with me heart to heart, she displayed her compassion both in character and poise, and she asked the questions other doctors had dismissed in order to find the reason why I was feeling the way I was. Her intuition is impeccable. I felt like she continually sought to understand me as a whole person and to formulate a treatment that was unique for me. She also explained what was happening within my body and how the treatment she was implementing would help address the cause for the imbalance I was experiencing.