Join the Resilience community today by signing up for our newsletter.
At Resilience Naturopathic we have the utmost respect for nature, the body, and the healing that occurs when you combine their power together. We are obsessively focused on using the least invasive methods to help the body to heal, using a stepwise approach.
Step 1 – Remove Obstacles
Healing cannot take place unless obstacles to health are first removed. Some common obstacles are:
- Specific nutrient deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetic changes (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms – SNPs)
- Environmental toxins
Step 2 – Stimulate Healing
Once obstacles to health are addressed or removed, the next step is stimulating the body to heal. At Resilience Naturopathic, we have found that the most effective tool to accomplish this goal is homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy is incredibly effective as a tool in PANS and PANDAS because it
- Gives symptom relief through healing, rather than suppression
- Repairs biochemical processes, rather than forcing them, thereby reducing side effects
- Safe and gentle enough that even a pregnant woman or a newborn can use it, making it excellent for hypersensitive kids
- Works to reduce the susceptibility to illness and restore proper immune function, making it so your kids can fight off bugs without fighting themselves
The tools used to accomplish the results we see with the Resilience Method include homeopathic medicine, genomic medicine, nutrition, and environmental therapies when needed.